- First, we will collect your personal information only if you choose to use certain features on our website, such as the “Direct Email” feature.
- We will collect only as much personal information as we need for these purposes.
- We will retain your personal information for only as long as we need it for these purposes.
- We will implement appropriate security safeguards to protect your personal information against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will never sell your personal information or use or disclose it other than as stated above without your prior consent.
The information contained in the Sessler Law PC website is provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. This website contains general information only, which may not reflect current legal developments, verdicts or settlements. Visitors to this site, clients or otherwise should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the site without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice under the particular facts and circumstances at issue from an attorney licensed in the visitor’s state. Sessler Law PC expressly disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all the contents of this site. Visiting the Sessler Law PC website and/or communication with Sessler Law PC via Internet, email or through this site does not create an attorney-client relationship between Sessler Law PC and any visitor. Sessler Law PC does not necessarily endorse, and it is not responsible for, any third-party content that may be accessed through this website.