We are carefully monitoring the current novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. We comply with all Executive Orders and recommendations from the New York State Department of Health. In conformity therewith, we will endeavor to deliver our legal services to ALL of our clients throughout this period.
- We routinely work remotely and we have ensured that we have sufficient capacity to do so on a greater scale.
- We are holding client and other meetings by audio or video conferencing.
In addition to delivering our routine legal services, we sought and received designation as an “Essential Business” in order to better serve our clientele.
This office is a designated “Essential Business” (Pursuant to revised New York State Executive Order 202.6)
Its Approved Business Activity is Representing Clients Involved in “Essential Matters” (Defined by Administrative Order for the Seventh Judicial District dated March 16, 2020)
- Mental Hygiene Law Article 81 Cases
- Orders to Show Cause in Family Court, County Court, Surrogate’s Court, and Supreme Court
- Criminal Matters
- Drug Treatment Court
- Juvenile Delinquency Proceedings
- Family Offense Proceedings
- Emergency Support Proceedings
- Emergency Paternity Proceedings
- Emergency Guardianship Applications
- Emergency Adoptions
*Each case is subject to review by the Assigned Judge or the Designated Justice and/or the Administrative Judge in order to determine whether it is essential.*